SEEG is implemented by the Climate Observatory (OC), a network of 30 socio-environmental organizations.
Four institutions selected by the CB coordinated the technical process of generation of the estimates:
– Imazon (land use change) http://www.imazon.org.br/
– Imaflora (agriculture) – www.imaflora.org
– IEMA (energy and industrial processes) – http://www.energiaeambiente.org.br/
– Iclei – Governos Locais pela Sustentabilidade (waste) –www.iclei.org/sams
Avina and Fundação Getúlio Vargas Foundation provide organizational support.
This initiative has received or receives funding from the following organizations:
– OAK Foundation
– Fundación Avina
– Latin American Regional Climate Initiative (LARCI)
– Institute Climate and Society (ICs)
– Climate and Land Use Alliance
– Skoll Foundation
– Porticus Foundation
The overall coordination of SEEG is headed by Tasso Azevedo who design the initial methodology used as the basis to stablish the system.